ILM Leadership and Management Level 3
Learn to motivate teams, manage relationships with confidence, and develop leadership using your own knowledge, values, and motivations. Join us to succeed in today's professional world.
Why take our ILM Leadership and Management Level 3 course?
Throughout this intensive course, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to:
Acquire vital management skills and apply them effectively within their roles
Enhance leadership capabilities by motivating teams and confidently managing relationships
Develop leadership abilities by integrating personal knowledge, values, and motivations
Develop your leadership skills
This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
What’s in the course?
- Unit 1: Understanding Leadership
- Unit 2: Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Unit 3: Understanding how to Motivate to Improve Performance
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs
Bespoke B2B course
- Please speak with a member of a team to help arrange your bespoke ILM course and dates.
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
What will you get?
- RQF Level 3 Award
- Completion of Course and Assessment results in the ILM Level 3 Award qualification
Build your leadership capabilities and put new skills into practice in your own role.
RQF Level 3 Award Qualification titleILM Leadership and Management Level 3 (RQF)
Course durationTotal Qualification Time: 40 Hours. Total Tutor/Teacher Led Learning Hours: 12 hours. Self-Guided Learning and Assessment: 28 hours
Weekend course datesFace to Face: 2-day course, 6 hrs per day plus self-guided learning and assessment: April 13-14, May 18-19, June 22-23
Evening course datesWednesdays 6-9pm: April 10, April 17th, April 24th, May 1st OR May 15, May 22nd, May 29th, June 5th
Online course datesTuesdays 6-9pm (UK): Live online teaching with self-guided learning: May 14, May 21st, May 28th, June 4th
English level requirementsB2+
Minimum age18+ with at least two years' full-time (or three years' part-time) work experience
Additional requirementsWorking in an appropriate level of employment with management responsibilities. Laptop and internet access needed for self-guided learning aspect of the course as well as assessment submission.
Class sizeMinimum: 6, Maximum: 12
Register your interest
Want to know more about this course? Please leave your details below and we will contact you with more information. We are excited to hear from you!